Energy-Balance Legal Disclaimer
Although great care has been taken in compiling the content of this website, we are not responsible or in any way liable for the accuracy of the information, for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies, or for any consequences arising there from.
By using this site, you agree to the Energy-Balance Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site. Changes may be made to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. This site and these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of Australia. Energy-Balance does not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly result from an error or omission in information provided on this site.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions or want to contact Energy-Balance here.
While these disclaimers are necessary and important, please know that they are written in the spirit of our hope that you will find our website highly informative and of true benefit in your own journey toward greater health, happiness, and well-being.
1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
2. The website and its owners or agents are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer. Nor should the information provided be used as a substitute for needed care from a licensed health or mental health professional.
3. Energy-Balance is not a regulated medical practice or a practice that diagnoses or treats illnesses of body or mind, though it may be a complement to such practices.
4. Energy Medicine is an umbrella term for a number of personal development approaches that focus on the meridians, the chakras, or other energy systems. As such, Spiritual Counselling is a derivative of energy medicine. Rather than diagnosing or treating illnesses of body or mind, these approaches target energy patterns in body and brain to optimize the person’s well-being. The best known Energy Medicine are the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Thought Field Therapy (TFT).
5. Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession.
6. Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute guarantees, warranties, or predictions.
7. Classes, books, videos, other programs, and practitioners are listed on this website to inform the viewer of available resources. Energy-Balance and its owners and agents accrue no liability based on the viewer’s uses of these resources.
8. Any exploration of one’s past or current difficulties—common practices within Energy Medicine as well as many other personal development approaches—may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be markers on the path of personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
9. Although the hands-on energy modalities presented on this website are widely viewed as non-invasive and benign interventions into the body’s energy system, any procedure that frees energies that have been blocked may cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu was incubating, so it might appear that a cause-effect relationship was involved when it was actually a matter of coincidence.
10. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Energy-Balance, its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.